- Asks participants to respond to behavioral statements on a five-point scale, including application-specific questions to help determine the participant’s instinctive emotional intelligence (EQ) mindsets.
- Built using the latest adaptive testing methodology, each participant receives precise insights to personalize their experience.
Personalized, 26-page profile
- Provides participants with valuable insights that allow them to discover an agile approach to workplace interactions.
- Participants discover their DiSC style, learn about the instinctive mindsets that shape their responses and interactions, recognize opportunities to stretch beyond what comes naturally to them, and gain actionable strategies to become more agile in their approach to social and emotional situations.
Profile comes to life
- Facilitation Kit offers a virtual or classroom experience that engages and educates.
- With a dynamic, modular design, a customizable presentation, and contemporary videos, participants will walk away with a deeper understanding of their personalized profile and a memorable experience that inspires lasting behavior change.
The Follow Up Tools
Extend the learning experience with our mobile-friendly, interactive learning portal that gives participants unlimited access to on-demand insights about DiSC and strategies for applying DiSC to real work situations.
Inspire effective collaboration with Comparison Reports. Any two participants can explore their similarities and differences, potential challenges in working together, and practical tips for improving their working relationship.
With no limit to the number of participants included, this report gives you an at-a-glance view of a group of participants and their individual Everything DiSC maps.
Group Culture Report
Determine the group’s DiSC culture by exploring its advantages and disadvantages, impact on group members, and influence on decision-making and risk-taking.
Get More Insights
Subscribe to our newsletter for tips and thoughts on making your business better.