PXT Select™ solutions help organizations:
- Fill in the gaps between a resume and interview with actionable objective data
- Identify the most suitable candidates, streamlining an effective hiring process
- Match candidates with jobs that fit their inherent capabilities
- Identify opportunities to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s contribution to an organization
- Reduce turnover and boost employee engagement
PXT Select™ Solutions
A powerful selection assessment, PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help them to interview better and hire smarter.
Powered by the latest in assessment technology, this innovative new assessment drives several reports. The data from the PXT Select suite of reports help organizations of all sizes effectively select, onboard, coach, and develop their team members. Click below to view the reports available with PXT Select.
Leadership is about more than credentials, titles, or seniority. So, what does a leader look like? What are the specific skills that help them motivate and guide others toward the execution of a common vision?
The Leadership Report provides invaluable insight into a candidate’s leadership potential and their approach to meeting leadership challenges. It helps hiring managers understand how a candidate leads by providing narrative descriptions of an individual’s key characteristics, and their personal strengths and challenges, as they relate to six key leadership skills. Featuring tailored questions and tips on ”what to listen for” with each candidate, this reports gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring and selection process. The PXT Select Leadership Report can also be used for onboarding, coaching, and leadership development.
PXT Select gives organizations actionable data to interview, hire, and develop leaders at all levels, in any job.
Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. The Comprehensive Selection Report is the primary report used for candidate selection. Providing a thorough view of candidate data, the report focuses on Candidate Fit, Performance Model, and Interview Questions. These three areas equip you with the data to determine if a candidate is a good fit for the job.
With the Comprehensive Selection Report, you can:
- See at a glance how the candidate performed on the three sections of the assessment: Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
- Compare the candidate against a Performance Model for the position you’re trying to fill.
- Access tailored Interview Questions and tips on “what to listen for” based on the candidate’s assessment results.
Which positions might be best for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization with this report. This report is useful for both selection and development. The report shows how aligned an individual is to different positions in the organization.
Use the Multiple Positions Report to:
- Find the best position for a candidate by comparing him or her to several open positions in your organization.
- Understand how current employees align with other positions in the organization and help prepare them for future roles within the organization.
Make hiring decisions with ease. A helpful tool in the selection process, this report allows you to compare multiple candidates for a single position.
The Multiple Candidates Report helps to:
- Easily compare the Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests of multiple candidates on one document.
- Compare the fit percentages for each candidate against the same position’s Performance Model.
Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role. Hiring can be difficult if you don’t know exactly what you’re hiring for!
The Performance Model Report helps you:
- Understand the range of scores typical for success in the position you are trying to fill.
- Gain insight into the ideal candidate for the role.
See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamics and strengths. The Team Report is a powerful tool for onboarding, development, and selection.
The Team Report will help you:
- Gain insight into team culture and address your team’s dynamics.
- Uncover how a new employee might impact a team.
Help managers discover how they can work more effectively with their employees. A strong relationship between a manager and employee can make a big difference in the workplace.
The Manager-Employee Report helps managers:
- Start off on the right foot with new employees or improve relationships with current employees.
- Build an understanding of how they approach the job of supervising others and how an employee prefers to be managed.
Candidates can learn from PXT Select™, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants. Sharing feedback with a candidate can be a great addition to the selection process.
The Individual’s Feedback Report provides:
- An explanation of what the PXT Select assessment measures.
- An interpretation of the candidate’s results, describing Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
The Individual’s Graph provides:
- The candidate’s placement on the Thinking Style and Behavioral Traits scales.
- A list of the candidate’s Interests ranked from highest to lowest.
Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more! Coaching and developing across an organization can be challenging.
The Coaching Report equips with you tailored tips to:
- Coach a new employee to his or her full potential.
- Help current employees identify their challenges and improve job performance.
PXT Select™ has expanded its offering to include a suite of sales-focused selection and development reports tailored to help organizations hire and retain top sales talent. Combined with the entire PXT Select suite, the Sales Reports provide powerful insights to identify and develop sales talent, creating a rich experience for both salespeople and their employers.
These reports include:
This powerful report helps identify a candidate's fit to a role. It features dynamic interview questions to help strengthen the overall hiring process. With a focus on sales language, this report highlights critical sales practices and describes how a candidate might demonstrate them, helping you select the right salespeople for your organization.
Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This participant report offers personalized feedback to the candidate or employee using common sales language, and does not include critical sales practices.
This report provides tailored coaching guidance, giving managers personalized tips and strategies to develop their sales teams members.
Contact us to get started:
Professional Business Coaches, Inc.