Fill in the gaps between a resume and interview with actionable objective data
Identify the most suitable candidates, streamlining an effective hiring process
Match candidates with jobs that fit their inherent capabilities
Identify opportunities to enhance performance and maximize an individual’s contribution to an organization
Reduce turnover and boost employee engagement
PXT Select™ Solutions
A powerful selection assessment, PXT Select helps fill the gap between the resume and the interview. It provides organizations with actionable data about candidates in a simple to understand format that can help them to interview better and hire smarter.
Powered by the latest in assessment technology, this innovative new assessment drives several reports. The data from the PXT Select suite of reports help organizations of all sizes effectively select, onboard, coach, and develop their team members. Click below to view the reports available with PXT Select.
Comprehensive Selection Report
With the Comprehensive Selection Report, you can:
- See at a glance how the candidate performed on the three sections of the assessment: Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
- Compare the candidate against a Performance Model for the position you’re trying to fill.
- Access tailored Interview Questions and tips on “what to listen for” based on the candidate’s assessment results.
Multiple Positions Report
Use the Multiple Positions Report to:
- Find the best position for a candidate by comparing him or her to several open positions in your organization.
- Understand how current employees align with other positions in the organization and help prepare them for future roles within the organization.
Multiple Candidates Report
The Multiple Candidates Report helps to:
- Easily compare the Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests of multiple candidates on one document.
- Compare the fit percentages for each candidate against the same position’s Performance Model.
Performance Model Report
The Performance Model Report helps you:
- Understand the range of scores typical for success in the position you are trying to fill.
- Gain insight into the ideal candidate for the role.
The Team Report will help you:
- Gain insight into team culture and address your team’s dynamics.
- Uncover how a new employee might impact a team.
The Manager-Employee Report helps managers:
- Start off on the right foot with new employees or improve relationships with current employees.
- Build an understanding of how they approach the job of supervising others and how an employee prefers to be managed.
Individual's Feedback Report
The Individual’s Feedback Report provides:
- An explanation of what the PXT Select assessment measures.
- An interpretation of the candidate’s results, describing Thinking Style, Behavioral Traits, and Interests.
The Individual’s Graph provides:
- The candidate’s placement on the Thinking Style and Behavioral Traits scales.
- A list of the candidate’s Interests ranked from highest to lowest.
The Coaching Report equips with you tailored tips to:
- Coach a new employee to his or her full potential.
- Help current employees identify their challenges and improve job performance.
PXT Select™ has expanded its offering to include a suite of sales-focused selection and development reports tailored to help organizations hire and retain top sales talent. Combined with the entire PXT Select suite, the Sales Reports provide powerful insights to identify and develop sales talent, creating a rich experience for both salespeople and their employers.
These reports include:
Sales: Comprehensive Selection Report
Sales: Individual's Feedback Report
Sales: Coaching Report
Get More Insights
Subscribe to our newsletter for tips and thoughts on making your business better.