These videos feature powerful stories about real teams that have benefited from the program.
- The Ripple Effect of Employee Engagement at King County
- Next Level Teamwork with Ohio Living
Your team will benefit from this product because it provides data on the team's basic function. Plus, each member gains targeted information on the impact of their style on team functions. The result is a better team.
- Sue Annis Hammond, Thin Book Publishing
Using The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team increased the performance of our leadership team after only a few hours. The custom discussion points and action plans are a perfect tool for us to continue our development well after the first session.
- Sam Falletta - President/CEO - Incept
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team uses a practical model that immediately demonstrates its value in helping a team become more aligned toward shared results.
- Sally Seppanen - Principal - Sepp6 Leadership + Consulting
Any team at any level of development can benefit from The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team. I plan to make it the cornerstone of all my team-building work.
- Patricia Clason, Center for Creative Learning
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team program has given our mangers insightful team-building tools that have translated into more effective teams, more effective leaders, and improved outcomes.
- Robert Edmonson - VP of Operations, Gould Electric
This product helped our team members see how each of their unique strengths contributes to the whole of the team. It gave us clear actions on how we can improve together and work towards the goals of a team.